tEQuitable’s mission is to create work culture that works for everyone. We are building an independent, confidential platform to address bias, discrimination, and harassment in the workplace. We both empower employees through actionable advice and give companies data and insights, creating a virtuous cycle that drives workplace culture improvements.
As Lead Designer, you’ll have a huge role in transforming how employees and companies solve bias, discrimination, and harassment in the workplace. As an early employee at tEQuitable your ability to lead and innovate will be critical to our success.
tEQuitable is looking for a seasoned designer to drive the UX and visual design of our product, as well as develop our company brand. As part of a small team you will partner closely with product management, engineering, and marketing, from brainstorming to launch, to craft beautiful and elegant solutions for our customers. You will be expected to work independently with a high degree of flexibility so we can adapt quickly to customer feedback. If you are a full-stack designer up for the challenge of building a brand and a product that engender trust and inspire delight, then this is the job for you!
In this role, you are responsible for the end to end product UX and visual design for responsive React web applications, from wireframing and prototyping through high fidelity designs. The application experiences range from the employee advice platform to the company data dashboard. As part of the development process, you’ll lead usability testing and make recommendations based on data gathered and business impact. From a brand perspective, you’ll be responsible for refining our brand and driving consistency across our product, marketing website, and sales collateral. This is a strategic role, so the ability to use data and understand business impact is essential across all responsibilities.
- Deep experience driving UX and Visual Design for responsive web applications
- Experience leading Brand Design
- Experience leading usability testing and analysis
- Experience telling a story through data visualization
- Strong business sense and ability to work with product strategy
- Ability to clearly communicate design rationale and conceptual ideas
- Experience using data to inform design and product decisions
- Mission driven and mission-aligned
- Experience working at a startup: Be nimble and scrappy
- Experience writing CSS and HTML
Nice to have
- Experience leading teams
- Experience with consumer and enterprise software
- Experience with data visualization
- Experience with Figma
tEQuitable is committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.